- The first thing we do is move the appliances out of the way.
- Then we place protective padding on the floor throughout the room.
- we then disconnect the plumbing: faucet, sink drains, disposal.
- we remove the faucet and sink.
- we examine the countertops to determine where and what kind of fasteners are holding the countertops onto the cabinets.
- we loosen the countertops from the cabinets and usually cut them into manageable pieces (our top priority is to protect your kitchen from any damage).
- after removing the countertops we examine the cabinet tops and remove any glue, nails, or other materials.
- we then vacuum any dust or debris from the cabinets.